The Morrison Healthcare Dietetic Internship is a full-time and part-time program with a selected pathway of current technologies for information and communication.
Student applying must have:
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree from an U.S. regionally accredited university or college or foreign equivalent as determined by a recognized credentialing agency.
- Verification statement from a ACEND-approved Didactic Program in Dietetics within 3 years of application (after Dec 2015). If Verification Statement is older than 3 years, intern must take a refresher course with a grade in Medical Nutrition Therapy (6 credits) and Advanced Nutrition (3 credits) or graduate level courses with similar information within 2 years of applying to internship.
- Relevant work and volunteer experience in food service or nutrition related field
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least one from an academic professional
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- DPD Required Coursework Information
Required Computer Skills:
- Basic computer skills
- Experience navigating the Internet and using Internet Browsers
- Basic knowledge of formatting using a word processor
- Web Netiquette– students must know the do’s and don’ts of online class communication